RSA is one of the largest and most established insurers underwriting liability insurance in the Irish insurance market today. We have a wide underwriting appetite which extends from small liability risks right through to large, commercial clients. Our underwriting expertise is available in various locations across Ireland, giving access to local decision makers who can link to our national knowledge as required.
- A ‘bespoke’ capability, using our technical expertise, for risks requiring flexible coverage options and tailored handling
- A broad range of proven liability solutions including non-conventional arrangements such as aggregate’ and ‘each & every’ deductible programmes
- A professional Risk Management service which allow us to work together with you and your client to manage and improve risk.
As the chosen insurance supplier to many of Ireland’s largest manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, educational institutions, construction (and related companies) and many other businesses, we have both the capacity and the desire to thoroughly understand your client’s business so that we can help you to deliver the best insurance solutions for their needs.
RSA Risk Management Services
Offering expert advice and guidance on a broad range of Risk Management issues, our risk control services are provided without charge, as “added value”, to your clients. As part of a comprehensive proposition to your client, we offer:
- Risk Management services delivered by qualified Risk Management specialists with long established experience in Property, Security and Health & Safety disciplines, operating throughout Ireland.
- Professional expertise in a broad range of disciplines using civil engineers, fire protection specialists, quantity surveyors, health & safety professionals.
- Access to specialist surveyors through the RSA UK and International network.
- Risk Control Programmes 'tailor-made' to client requirements so as to minimise exposure to primary and secondary losses