The following will be automatically included in your Policy
For Buildings and/or Tenants improvements Buildings.
- Landlords fixtures and fittings.
- We can provide an Inflation Protection (Day One Basis of Cover) up to 50%
For General Contents and Stock
- Equipment and contents at the specified premises.
- Computer records, documents, manuscripts and business books.
- Stock and materials in trade.
- Work in progress.
For Business Interruption You can select the cover that suits your needs from a number of optional sections within the Business Interruption Policy, these are:
- Loss of Gross Profit or Revenue
- Loss of Rent
- Additional Cost of Working
Money cover provides cover for your business, for loss from any cause in the following circumstances:
- Money in transit, on premises during business hours or in a bank night safe.
- Money kept in a locked safe or strongroom in the business premises outside business hours.
We can also extend our policy to include Outstanding Debit Balances Insurance (also known as Book Debts)
This means we will pay any outstanding debts that you are unable to trace following damage.
In connection to all the above we can provide:
- Risk management advice, to support the cover we provide
- We can provide capacity up to €420m (Total Sum Insured) for certain risks
- Provide cover in respect of UK, Pan European or Global programmes
Additional optional covers are also available, these include
- Property Owners Insurance
- Terrorism Insurance (excludes risks in Northern Ireland)