Replacing the contents of your home would be an expensive process but it is difficult to know just how much cover is right for you.
- Scroll through the whole page or use the buttons below to go to the appropriate sections.
- Enter the replacement value in euros for the item(s) in each of the rooms of your home.
TIPS FOR THE LIVING AREA
- No need to include fixed items - things like laminate flooring and light fittings which are covered under Buildings
- You should insure your Contents at the estimated prices if you had to buy new, rather than the prices you paid for items. Remember to deduct for wear and tear on household linens, clothing, floor coverings & TV and audio equipment that are more than 4 years old.
- Making a note of any serial and model numbers of any electrical appliance will help if an item is stolen.