Cover is available for own and hired in plant (constructional plant and temporary buildings) and employees tools and personal effects.
Other features of our Contract Works policy include
- Damage to the permanent works caused by the contractor during any maintenance or defects liability period.
- Cover extends to indemnify your employer/purchaser/principal
- We can also cover testing/commissioning of new plant.
- The cost of professional fees incurred in reinstating the property following a loss is covered provided the sum insured is adequate.
- The costs incurred in removing debris, dismantling and/or demolition and shoring or propping up of damaged property are covered within the sum insured for a limit of up to 10%.
- Under the escalation clause we will automatically allow for a 25% increase in the value of the contract work.
The costs of recovering unintentionally immobilised plant, whether or not damage has occurred, is covered