Here are some of roles that keep us vibrant, competitive and growing. One or more of them may have “you” written all over.
Everybody makes a difference at rsa. Whether we are in a client-facing role, or a supporting role, each of us needs to be exceptional. Your expertise in a support team is what keeps a company running. We look for people who are curious, confident and want to be exceptional in all areas of our business.
We painstakingly calculate prices on all the products and services we offer. But we can’t put a price on the technical expertise of our actuarial analysts.
Actuaries may be pretty handy with the numbers, but you need to be a strategist and leader also, to:
- Manage teams
- Develop propositions, products and strategies
- Work closely with claim managers and others, to let us know how we’re doing
How do we return the favour?
- You’ll get exposure to our most senior leaders and thinkers
- You’ll enjoy access to our learning resources and technical academies
If you blend actuarial expertise with great people skills, you’ve got what it takes to be an rsa ireland actuary.
Do you like a little bit of this, and a little bit of that? You may be a born audit consultant.
Audit consultants may work across the business or within a specific area. You’ll help:
- Meet business, regional and global standards and requirements
- Encourage open discussion of potential issues
- Secure commitment to early problem resolution
What’s in it for you?
- Get to know all areas of rsa canada’s business
- Build strong business relationships
- Finely tune your technical and relationship management skills
Audit consultants do some pretty clever stuff. If you can also explain what you know to the rest of us, you’re a great catch!
Are you always asking, “what’s the best way to do this”? Say “hello” to underwriting.
As an Underwriter, you:
- Work across industry groups
- Get to do “a bit of everything”
- Create comprehensive coverage solutions for clients
- Assess risk and negotiate deals to make the most of capital
- Serious experience and exposure
- Some of the best training in the business, to do one of the most important jobs in the business
A good underwriter is hard to find. That’s why we make it worthwhile to bring your expertise to RSA.
The claims team is our heart and soul for customers. The guiding principles? Be yourself. Listen. Help.
Does this sound familiar? You:
What’s to love about it?
- Bring your personality to work
- Make real human connections with clients
- Like figuring out what those clients need
You can look forward to:
- Exceptional training and hands-on knowledge of the business
- A chance to collaborate with, and learn from, experts
- Our support -- financial and motivational -- to work towards your cip designation
Have you totally got what it takes to become a claims representative?
Risky business? Not our thing. That’s where you come in.
We need you to let us know:
- What’s on the horizon
- What we should be looking out for
- How to prepare
How will you grow?
- You’ll be working with the best in the field
- You’ll have your eye on every part of the business
- You’ll be managing tomorrow’s risks today
Risk analysts do some pretty clever stuff. If you can also explain what you know to the rest of us, you’re a great catch!
Are you a problem solver? Do rubik’s cubes and sudoku leave you hungry for more?
Put that analytical mind to work as part of our operations team:
As a consultant, you’ll:
- Identify strategies and solutions
- Improve process, organization and technology
- Ensure our operations are cost effective and efficient
- Work across the organization, from it to hr
- Be indispensable!
Have you totally got what it takes to become work on our operations team?
Do you love analyzing the organization and design of systems? If so, this is the job for you
Our business analysts are the strong link between information technology and the rest of the business.
What’s to love about it?
- Spot a project you want to work on and chances are you can get your hands dirty
- Find an opportunity to build your knowledge within the organization and we’ll back you all the way
A good business analyst is hard to find. That’s why we make it worthwhile to bring your expertise to rsa.
Killer analytical skills? Enjoy complex accounting issues? Don’t look now, but you have financial reporting consultant written all over you.
- Are a high performer who delivers more than expected
- Enjoy nerding out and researching complex accounting issues.
You’re no nerd though. You’ve got good soft skills too:
- Share your expertise
- Build strong working relationships
What makes this role a great one?
- Be the mastermind behind the business case
- Make a name for yourself as a due diligence and compliance superstar
- Have the ear of leaders throughout the business
If you blend financial expertise with great people skills, you’ve got what it takes to be an rsa ireland financial reporting consultant.